Business Development Lead
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the establishment’s business process, by diversifying sales channels and developing business relationships, the objective being to increase revenue. The Candidate will implement tools and processes to take sales standards to a new high.
We are looking for a professional with valuable experience who is willing to lead, take responsibility and drive sales in an offline and online capacity. The ideal candidate should fit the established culture of the establishment in terms of discipline, value, and work ethic.
- Build Effective Relationships with Associates, Peers, and Supervisors to Develop a High-Performing Team
- Analyze market and industry forecasts to make strategic decisions to drive results.
- Open new channels and new routes to market.
- Work with a sales target.
- Astute with Content Creation and Articles.
- Task Monitoring and Supervision.
- Oversee collation from the field and Client Onboarding.
- Help track Employee Performance.
- Drive an omnichannel approach as it concerns sales and marketing.
Qualifications and demands.
- A University Degree.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in a Related Capacity.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop and improve sales reporting standards and processes.
- Presentation Skills.
- Social and Outgoing.
- Ability to work with targets.
- School consultation experience is an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.