Website Longbridge Technologies Limited
Business Development Manager
Longbridge Technologies Limited is an information technology organization, driven by a core objective that is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are looking to hire an experienced business development manager with experience in FSI (Financial Service Institutions) and sales of corporate IT software and services.
- A summary of the role’s responsibility is as follows:
- Identify and follow up on sales leads, pitch products and/or services to new clients in the Financial Services sector and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Ensure the growth in the business in FSI sector.
- Seek and engage prospect organizations by positioning Company’s offerings, challenging the prospect by leading with Company experience, proposals, business cases and insight from the marketplace
- Drive and manage the end-to-end sales process including negotiating on price, getting approvals and contract terms.
- Engage with appropriate resources during the sales process.
- Identify and maintain periodic summaries of key sales metrics to drive timely decision making.
- Maintain an awareness of Company’s current and future application products and services.
- Manage/Support marketing events targeted to the FSI
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of current health market conditions to enable the achievement of market targets during the defined period.
- Assist to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and engaged.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet company targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and vision in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Assist in keeping costs and operations lean and efficient in all assigned activities.
- Responsible for sales planning and forming strategic partnership with marketing, product, engineering, finance and other relevant functions.
- Develop the client business case for solutions developed by the innovation team.
- Drive profitable revenue to achieve volume and margin targets.
- Write proposals and present solutions to clients
- All other tasks that ensure the following targets are met and maintained: financial targets; customer satisfaction targets; sales targets and targets related to the strategic direction
- All other tasks that affect the management of the business development processes, including pipeline, quality review, and collaboration with internal and external departments.
- The candidate should have a B.sc in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related discipline.
- He or She should have a hands-on experience in Corporate sales of IT software, products, and Services.
- He or she should have a knowledge and interest in IT.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in value-based selling roles.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant client industry knowledge.
- Business savvy
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Coaching and developing others
- Sound decision-making skills
- Customer focus.
- Sales force management
- Emotional intelligence
To apply for this job please visit plentytechjobs.africa.