Website Leadway Assurance
Business Development Officer/Manager
To initiate and create sale opportunities; to secure business initiatives and openings to ensure the development of the business/ growing of customer base for the company (Leadway capital and trust limited)
- Design and develop new products for strategic marketing/driving Company brand in line with industry trend.
- Quarterly report of Company performance against competition/industry performance.
- Creative, strategic and pro-active steps to surpass immediate and future challenges and enhance the growth of the Company
- Customer retention through periodic sensitization
- Develop and implement Company’s Business Development plan in line with Company strategy
- Train and develop Agency Personnel as well as support on-going training of relevant Teams in the Organization
- Conduct business intelligence on market trends through thorough research and produce comprehensive analysis every other month
- Advise and assist in the development of Sales and Marketing plan for the Organization
- Prepare yearly Business development/ marketing budgets.
- Develop and update from time to time Sales enhancing materials.
- Monitor marketing/advertising programs to capture customer/public feedback and possible implications on sales/brand awareness.
- Develop and update company’s presentation materials (PowerPoint) periodically.
- Maintain a list of new prospects nationwide (with emphasis on large accounts) and ensure follow-up.
- Keep Personnel (Company-wide) informed of events in Trusts and Micro-loan industries as well as internal operations and processes of LC&T.
- Manage/supervise assigned personnel and coordinate their functions and activities
- Perform other duties as may be directed by management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Number of Converted prospects/ crystallized business
- Frequency and accuracy of market reports and analyses
- Customer attrition rate
- Brand awareness and Acceptability
- Number of critical clients’ issues resolved and feedback on customer satisfaction
- Product development
- Training of agents & sales staff
- Written/ Oral Communication
- Investigation & Research
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Relationship Management
- People skills
- Team Player
- Customer service skills
- Results Oriented
- Fast and engaging learner
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business related discipline.
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well with Microsoft Excel and ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Minimum of 3 – 5year post-graduation work experience in sales department of a structured environment.
To apply for this job please click on -> leadway.taleo.net.