Business Operations Support
About the job
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.Responsibilities;
- Creation and management of documents, including project status reports, account documentation, and product marketing materials.
- Facilitate good communication between and provide assistance for teams working on a project, including the marketing, research and development, and testing teams.
- Analyze data, report daily performance and use it to create reports on industry trends, which will be used to develop business plans.
- Develop new relationships and maintain good relationships with existing customers and clients.
- Training and onboarding of new business development/sales team members.
- Organize and attend client meetings as well as meetings for internal staff; take notes during team meetings and compilation of attendance.
- Manage databases, report project details and progress to the appropriate manager on a regular basis.
- Achieving other duties assigned by the line manager.
Requirements and skills;
- Minimum of one-year experience as a Business Operations Officer/Business Support Associate, in a financial institution
- Minimum of HND in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or relevant fields
- Experience with forecasting models and Data Analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel
- Great Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork and Project Management
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.