Business Process and Improvement Specialist
- Coordinating the definition, documentation and refinement of operating standards and processes for core and product operations, including but not restricted to Software development, Quality Assurance and Testing, Tech Support, Systems Integration, Project Management, Product Management, IT Security, Finance, Facility Administration, Human Resources Operation, People and Culture, and Infrastructure management.
- Identify and adapt world-class operating standards and best practices for seamless adoption by the company.
- Creating, archiving, and updating policy standard operating procedure (SOP) documents.
- Implementing newly defined or adapted practices and integrating these into day-to-day operations.
- Promoting a lean and agile mindset within the organization.
- Tracking and reporting compliance to these processes, policies, and quality standards to institutionalize the standards across the organization.
- Collaborating with stakeholders on monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing operation and business performance through an operations dashboard.
- Generating new ideas for process improvement initiatives and providing management insights and solutions.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement on the organization’s overall business processes and policies.
- Supporting & monitoring operations to make them measurable, repeatable, and predictable.
- Managing the organization’s Risk Assessment exercise.
- Collaborating with the People & Culture team and top management in running an efficient and effective Performance Management system.
- Collaborating with external vendors and the internal development team in enhancing business automation processes, dashboards, and scorecards through different channels.
- Developing dashboards and creating reports to provide insight into the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s operating processes and policies; and supporting users with them.
- Communicating insights to senior management and across the organization.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, and IT infrastructure.
- Strong capabilities in project management, product management, process engineering, scrum, software development & IT operations (DevOps), software requirements analysis, quality assurance, and service delivery.
- Knowledgeable in reporting standing and highly proficient in using MS Office packages.
- Highly proficient in problem-solving, analytical thinking, communication, and stakeholder engagement.
- A high level of intelligence and ability to learn easily and quickly. A millennial with a growth mindset.
- Passionate about the impact of Technology on human interactions.
- A high level of self-confidence and authenticity while having high personal ambitions and a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience as a software developer or application/system administrator will be an advantage but optional.
- A minimum of a BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- You possess one or more internationally recognized professional qualifications such as: PMP, Prince II, Scrum, or Six SigmaPossesses one or more internationally recognized professional qualifications such as: PMP, Prince II, Scrum, or Six Sigma.
- We currently run a flexible work structure; some days are remote, while others require you to collaborate with colleagues at the office location.
To apply for this job please visit appzonegroup.zohorecruit.com.