FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to uncover and attract talented business professionals. As a recruiter at FingerprintJS, you will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met. In this role, you will build and grow talent pools for immediate and future roles.
You are collaborative with a proven track record of success. You have the ability to foster strong relationships with your hiring managers in order to identify the right candidate. You bring a consultative approach which will enable you to work with your fellow recruiters to present qualified candidates and drive the process to successful hires.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements.
- Deliver exceptional recruitment services ensuring hiring manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Provide a world class candidate experience, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience interacting with anyone at FingerprintJS
- Do full-cycle recruiting; source, pre-screen resumes, qualify candidates and move candidates through the interview process to close.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects associated with recruiting.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house sourcing for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS.
- Global sourcing and recruiting experience – recruiting for remote roles a plus
- Hands-on experience with recruiting technologies & ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Ability to conduct thorough behavioral based interviews and screens to assess both technical baseline as well as other skills.
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
- Experience working in early-stage technology companies and know what it takes to find the talent needed at each stage.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.