Website Upland Software
Business System Analyst
Are you an expert at translating business needs into technical requirements? Do you excel at writing clear and concise technical documents? Are you able to effectively lead teams in implementing data-driven solutions?
Upland creates enterprise software for critical business needs across various industries, functional areas, and business needs. We help over 10,000 customers overcome pain points and barriers through 31 purpose-built software products. We are constantly growing, and to delight even more customers, we need help handling change requests to improve the systems that power our business.
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to translate business objectives into technical requirements, validate them with product owners, and lead the development team in delivering innovative solutions. Unlike similar positions, you will not need to handle a vast array of business processes and activities – your job will be to write spot-on requirement documents and ensure the implementation of corresponding solutions.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment with ample room to learn and grow, we invite you to join our team!
What you will be doing
- Writing Technical Requirements: Translate business objectives into technical requirements, use cases, and other information to help the developers create a solution
- Leading projects: Ensure that our implementations deliver on the technical specifications and meet milestones by managing the project team, validating functionality, and testing solutions
What you will NOT be doing
- Pulling improvements out of a hat. Our change requests are based on documented and validated requirements.
- Being a help desk. Providing user documentation, training, and onboarding is not part of your scope.
Implement change requests with accurate business and technical requirements and deliver them on time.
- At least two years of experience as a Salesforce Power User/Admin
- At least one year of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Availability to work from 9 AM to 2 PM in the US Central Time Zone
Nice to have
- Certified Salesforce System Administrator
- Business process experience (sales operations, marketing operations, customer success, etc.)
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.