Title: Business to Customer (B2C) Channel Sales Manager
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Commercial Department based in Lagos, Nigeria. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for someone who meets the criteria below.
Reporting to the Regional Manager Anglophone, the B2C Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for articulating and implementing the organization’s strategy for selling products or services in the specific locations assigned.
- Direct Sales Channel Strategy: Develop and execute the route-to-market strategy for the Direct Sales (Business to Consumer/B2C) Channel in line with carbon project requirements. RTM strategy will focus on door-to-door (D2D) and market day sales.
- Team Management: Build (from scratch), train, and manage a team of Territory Sales Managers and Team Leaders, and a network of over 1000+ Direct Sales Agents (B2C across the country. Work with a third-party recruitment agency(s) to continually hire and train Direct Sales Agents to meet agent headcount and sales targets.
- Agent Compensation: Advice the Management team on suitable compensation structures and incentive programs for the Direct Sales team.
- Reporting: Produce analytical reports for the Management team on the performance of the Direct Sales Team, including analyzing key sales, marketing, carbon registration, and regional team performance metrics. Provide regular forecasts (city and region level) to the Management team.
- 3+ years’ experience managing Direct Sales team(s) (over 500 agents) in Nigeria, preferably with fast-moving and consumer-durable goods.
- 3+ years’ experience running on-the-ground sales and marketing events, specifically marketplace product activations/demonstrations.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management and demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects with many stakeholders to deliver results on time.
- Strong leadership and people development skills.
- Strong experience in data collection and analysis.
- Strong report development, analytic/number-crunching background, supported by excellent graphical presentation skills.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (master’s degree / MBA is a plus).
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a desire to ‘sell for good’ and willing to get your “hands dirty”.
To apply for this job please visit burnmanufacturing.applytojob.com.