C#/.NET Software Developer
Full Job Description
We’re looking for Semi-Senior/Senior C#/.NET developer with at least 3 years of experience to join our remote LATAM team and fill a long-term position to work for one of our clients, a US company in the renewable energy industry.
- Only candidates living in LATAM (Latin America).
- Advanced English level (be able to have calls and interviews in English)
- 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer in the .NET ecosystem.
- Strong experience in C# and .NET.
- Proficiency in Unit and Integration Testing.
- Understanding of the Dependency Injection pattern.
- Hands-on with SQL databases.
- Knowledgeable in OOP, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in the energy industry and working with energy devices like batteries, inverters, power meters, etc.
- Main responsibility would be working on the backend (C# .NET).
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.