Website WTS Energy
Captain with Jackup experience
About the job
CAPTAIN with expereince on Jackup Vessels
· Command vessels in various bodies of water.
· Hire and supervise ship crew members.
· Maintain boat and equipment.
· Operate and maintain engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers, and life preservers.
· Measure and record water depths.
· Stick to planned route.
· Ensure adequate levels of hydraulic fluid, air pressure, and oxygen.
· Use flashing lights and whittles to signal passing vessels.
· Resolve problems with customers.
· Tow and manoeuvre barges.
· Signal tugboats.
· Unload and attempt to sell.
· Sort logs or salvage lost logs.
· Utilize electronic sounding devices.
· Direct and coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading and unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, and operating, maintaining, and repairing ship equipment.
· Inspect vessels.
· Set courses and determine speeds using charts, plotting sheets, sextants, and compasses.
· Record ship positions and movements.
- Have a Master Mariner License.
- Must have sailed on international waters.
- Must have worked on Jack ups.
- 5 years working experience as a Captain on the international merchant ships, vessels
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.