Website Africa Resource Company
Career and Performance Management Specialist at Africa Resource Company
• Oversee and ensure the seamless implementation of the company’s Performance Management System and ensure critical success factors i.e. goal setting, performance evaluator training and organisation-wide awareness of Performance Management framework are in place
• Advise supervisors via regular refresher trainings, on the company’s performance management system and processes, including planning, monitoring, developing, and rewarding performance, as well as the rating framework.
• Support in reviewing templates used for staff appraisal, ensuring compliance with approved policies and procedures.
• Liaise with HODs to develop clear job descriptions for each job function with clear key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Liaise with HODs to periodically review Key performance indicators (KPIs) for the various job positions to ensure KPIs are SMART.
• Analyze staff performance reports after each appraisal process to ascertain areas of support and improvement to the business
• Liaise with Learning and Development Unit to identify necessary interventions to improve performance after each appraisal cycle and ensure training gaps are effectively tracked and implemented
• Assist in developing strategies for managing high performers and laggards in line with the performance management policy and corporate objectives.
Factory, Ogun State
• First degree or its equivalent in Human Resource Management or other relevant discipline.
• Professional certification in HRM, e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Professional in HR (PHR) etc. is an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ job-relevant experience, with at least 2 years in performance management within Human Resource function
• Previous experience in managing similar role is essential
• Nature of Work: Day and Onsite
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.