Website Ascentech Services Ltd
About the job
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CENTRE MANAGER
· Manage and supervise the centre’s operations and activities, with full responsibility for all operational functions including Front and Back Office, HR, IT, Maintenance, Finance/Accounting, and Marketing/Business Development.
· Coordinate process improvement and transformation process.
· Facilitate effective clinical workflow development and implementation.
· Manage, build, and develop a team capable of delivering the targeted results.
· Develop standard operating protocols, monitor performance, identify areas for improvement and optimization and lead execution of related initiatives.
· Manage client experience, ensuring satisfaction through timely delivery of service to maximize client retention.
· Ensure quality service and implementation of clinical best practices, constantly monitor levels of service quality and devise strategy to improve any shortfalls.
· Develop and execute clear marketing and business development strategy.
· Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partner hospital management, clinical teams, suppliers, strategic partners, and external advisors.
· Ensure all documentation, record keeping is carried out timely.
· Develop centre budget and track performance against budget.
· Manage and regulate stocks and supplies of consumables.
· Ensure all payments, collections from clients are deposited to banks and maintain accurate accounting records.
· Manage the overall security of the centre.
· Manage maintenance with all third-party suppliers.
· Ensure the centre has all regulatory permits and certifications.
· Coordinate staff training.
· Coordinate the efforts of clinical board and synergies activities with clinical partner.
· Provide timely, detailed, and frequent reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.