Hera connects people and businesses with specialists in content writing and social media management to achieve brand and content marketing goals.
We are building distributed teams of content writers, editors and social media management specialists working to continuously improve their results and themselves.
Our mission is to connect content creation talent to businesses everywhere looking to make the best of content marketing. And our vision is to transform people and businesses through content marketing.
Life at Hera
- Work Remotely
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Work-life balance conscious
- Friendly team
About This Role
We need a Chief Editor to help us achieve and surpass our goals for quality content creation and astute writing projects management.
Companies come to us because we offer them a system to consistently create great, on-brand writing and social media content, with little oversight. We need someone who will take charge of making sure clients stay continuously wowed by both our output and work ethic.
- Within the first three months, develop and execute on strategies to help us internally get consistently as good (if not better) than the amazing people at Animalzco (we love Animalz and are comfortable with them being a yardstick).
- Become the custodian for content quality. Improve internal review systems that make sure all outgoing content is the best it could possibly be.
- Assume responsibility for overall on-time delivery of client’s content-writing-related Service-Level Agreements.
- Write and review some outbound content for us and our clients across blog and social media
- Systematically improve our internal capacity for delivery success by keeping track of, intentionally influencing, and reporting on metrics that let us know when we are succeeding.
- Degree in journalism, communications, or similar.
- Previous experience as an editor.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria ()
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job, click here --> hera-marketing.welcomekit.co.