Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Who we are:
ICAST (International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology) is a 501c3 nonprofit that delivers green upgrades to multifamily affordable housing (MFAH) properties to fight the affordable housing, climate change, and social equity crises. We motivate people to act, leading to results that foster local economic development, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. By 2025, we aim to serve 100,000 LMI households annually, reduce their utility costs by $270 Million and Carbon emission by 1.5 million tons, create 2,000 sustainable jobs, and invest over $100 Million in local communities.
Our Work Environment:
Collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced, inclusive, work/life balance, established career paths for certain positions, opportunities to job shadow, flexible schedules, robust onboarding, and above all passion for what we do.
Would you like to know more about working at ICAST? Click the link to hear from an ICAST employee! Why ICAST?
ICAST is searching for a CIO to manage the strategic development, implementation, and utilization of necessary IT infrastructure and systems at ICAST. They will support the optimal use of IT to enhance productivity at ICAST while reporting on key metrics accurately and on time.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Prior experience as CIO or similar role
- Prior experience leading a team of IT professionals in a remote work setting with cloud based applications.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Microsoft Applications and Services including Azure, Windows, SQL administration and Power Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience with ERP, CRM, and Project Management software applications
Location: Remote in the U.S.A.
Reports to: President & CEO
Skill Level: Advanced
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or directly related field.
Areas of Expertise: Microsoft Windows, Azure, Microsoft 365 Administration, Power Platform, SaaS Administration, IAM, MDM, Computer Science, Data Administration
Compensation: $150,000 DOE
- Oversee current IT staff and systems
- Develop Strategy to enhance current systems to manage growth
- Evaluate staffing needs based on projected growth
- Evaluate security systems and suggest enhancements
- Evaluate processes and suggest enhancements
- Work with management to develop key metrics for IT department
- Report on metrics to management
- Improve productivity of ICAST
- Improve efficiency of IT dept
This Job Description is a guide listing the key responsibilities of the Job, not an all-inclusive list. It will be reviewed and revised periodically by management to meet the changing needs of ICAST.
- Company Health, Dental, and Life Insurance plan for the employee at no cost! (charges will be added for spouse and family coverage)
- Available Vision and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan available on day 1
- Unlimited PTO Policy!
ICAST is a qualifying employer for Federal public student loan forgiveness. Visit https://studentaid.gov/pslf/ for more details.
ICAST is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. We strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status. ICAST is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.