Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Who we are:
TBL Fund is a national non‐profit community development financial institution (CDFI), certified by the US Treasury Dept. to deliver financing for green upgrades in multifamily affordable housing. We aim to tackle the affordable housing, climate change and social equity crisis that faces us. TBL Fund aims to be the nation’s premier energy financing provider to apartment communities that serve low-to-moderate income (LMI) residents. We are looking for the smartest, entrepreneurial, and committed new team members who wish to make a difference.
Our Work Environment:
Collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced, inclusive, work/life balance, established career paths for certain positions, opportunities to job shadow, flexible schedules, robust onboarding, and above all passion for what we do.
Would you like to know more about working at TBL? Click the link to hear from an ICAST/TBL Fund employee! Why TBL?
TBL Fund is growing rapidly and seeking to add a Chief Operating Officer experienced with CDFI management to their team! The COO’s primary function will be the management of TBL Fund’s staff and assisting to grow TBL Fund’s operations exponentially. An ideal candidate for TBL Fund’s COO will be adept at improving business performance outcomes and operational agility.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Experience in top level management role(s) at a CDFI
- Experience directly supervising staff from multiple & different departments.
- Experience managing accelerated company growth.
- Business or Technical degree
- Experience in project financing, specifically clean energy financing
- Experience in commercial lending
- Organizational Management & Teamwork
- Experience in business process improvement
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong communication skills and attend to detail
Location: Remote in the U.S.A
Reports to: President of TBL Fund
Skill Level: Advanced
Education: BS/BA or better in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
Areas of Expertise: People Management, Program Management, Budget Management, Clean Energy, Emotional Intelligence, Business Administration, Daily Operations
Compensation: $120k/yr + Bonus
- Overseeing all day-to-day administration and management of operations.
- Manages to metrics that accurately report the status of the organization to the President and Board.
- Ensuring that TBL Fund meets all regulatory & other requirements to maintain its certifications.
This Job Description is a guide listing the key responsibilities of the Job, not an all-inclusive list. It will be reviewed and revised periodically by management to meet the changing needs of TBL Fund.
- Company Health, Dental, and Life Insurance plan for the employee at no cost! (charges will be added for spouse and family coverage)
- Available Vision and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan available on day 1
- Unlimited PTO Plan
ICAST & TBL Fund are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. We strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status. ICAST & TBL fund are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.