Cinema Manager at Filmhouse
- Joseph Nahman Cl, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Filmhouse Cinemas is a dynamic film exhibition company with a style that incorporates multifarious features, including state-of-the-art cinema technologies and luxurious dine-in cinema services; administered by a professional operations management.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues’ ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Must have a deep understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage
Customer Relation Skills
Negotiation & Networking Skills
Planning and Organizational Skills
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.smartrecruiters.com.