Website NUGI Ltd
About the job
NUGI Limited is a leading civil engineering and construction company, renowned for delivering successful projects. We are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated Civil Engineers to join our team and contribute to the growth of our portfolio.
Construction & Site Engineers
The responsibilities for the above job positions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management, Cost Planning, Cost Control, Design, and Site Construction Management of projects of various scales in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Bids from conception stage to project completion, involving site investigations, data analysis, and interpretation of technical information to make informed project decisions that align with project requirements.
- Develop Project execution plans, method statements, quality control, safety plans, WBC, schedules, etc., for efficient project execution by assessing potential risks, materials, equipment, manpower, logistics, and costs to ensure successful project realization.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills by providing innovative solutions to any emerging problems or deficiencies during construction.
- Monitor project progress and prepare regular status reports; manage budgets, interpret clients’ decisions in terms of appraisal, and handle variations in project delivery within schedule and cost.
- Mentor staff while maintaining effective communication with stakeholders and ensure compliance with all guidelines, regulations, safety protocols, and obtain required permits.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Civil Engineering with at least ten years of post-qualification experience, including working with IOCs such as SPDC, Exxon Mobil, NAOC, Total, NPDC, etc.
- A Master’s degree and Level 3 Safety Certification will be considered an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency is a MUST, including the use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project. Experience with AutoCAD or similar work tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage projects with strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
Minimum of ten years of post-qualification experience.
Niger Delta Region (Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom) with the Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Civil Engineer who meets the above criteria and seeks an exciting opportunity, we invite you to apply. Please send your updated resume to email@example.com and join the NUGI Limited team!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.