Website Eden Life Inc
Cleaning Operations Associate
About the job
We are looking to hire a Cleaning Operations Associate at Eden. The Operations Associate will work to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our cleaning service operations. If you are someone who can manage multiple stakeholders, is personally organized and can ensure processes are followed efficiently with a strong sense of ownership, then we look forward to meeting you!
The Operations Associate will:
- Assign Housekeepers to customers weekly through organized efficient systems.
- Attend to all internal and external cleaning-related inquiries, requests and functions.
- Support the recruitment process of Housekeepers.
- Maintain accurate digital and electronic records of Housekeeper database.
- Manage inventory of cleaning consumables and procurement.
- Coordinate training sessions.
- Implement Performance Management procedures.
- You must be a quick learner, intelligent, willing to learn and adapt fast.
- You should have a Bachelors degree (or its equivalent) (Must have completed NYSC)
- You should have at least 1 year of work experience in Operations.
- You understand cleaning types, products and techniques.
- You are familiar with Lagos roads and understand time management.
- You can use tools to collaborate and increase your efficiency; Spreadsheets, Google Workspace, Slack etc.
- You are adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- You are able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- You are able to gather and analyze information, as well as effectively read and interpret data.
- You are organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.