Website Benivo Limited
Client Data Consultant
Mission – Why does this job exist?
Benivo is a data driven tech company serving clients in global mobility (HR), a 32 billion dollar industry. We are disrupting the market with tech and data based solutions. Your mission is to empower clients to action strategic changes within their organization by providing data driven insights on how effectively their processes are implemented or their money spent.
Outcomes – What must get done?
- Identify client needs and pain points that inform the analytics roadmap
- Analyse and present meaningful data insights with actionable recommendations to Benivo clients
- Create simple interfaces for data reporting using visualization and BI tools
- Create scalable and custom reporting for Benivo clients
The Analytics team’s mission is to enable our clients to be data-driven and make strategic decisions founded on data. We prepare and analyze data insights to bring forward intelligence and actionable recommendations on how organisations can improve their employee relocation experiences, save time and money or build innovative global mobility policies.
If you enjoy drawing insights from data and like working with clients to tell data stories and convert ambiguous requests into real dashboards, you will love this role. Join our team to help inform the most important HR decisions a top employer makes based on Benivo data analysis.
- Consultation and Need Assessment – actively listen to client needs, run discovery meetings, and gather information to gain a deep understanding of their requirements and challenges.
- Data Analysis – prepare and analyze client data to extract meaningful insights
- Reporting and Dashboards – develop clear, concise, and visually appealing dashboard and data visualizations
- Data-Driven Recommendations – identifies opportunities for improvement, highlights key areas of focus, and suggests strategies to optimize client outcomes
- Client Communication and Presentations – present data findings, deliver presentations, documentation, and engage in regular communication to keep clients informed about progress, insights, and project updates
- Client Relationship Management – act as a trusted subject matter expert and consultant, ensure data analytics efforts align with their goals and priorities
- Project Management – independently manage client data-related projects, prioritize tasks, estimate and meet deadlines
- Extensive experience working in a client facing consulting role
- Proven track record of telling compelling stories with data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret data, extract insights, and provide actionable recommendations to HR Mobility challenges
- Advanced knowledge of SQL required
- Expertise in data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Zoho Analytics, Excel or similar tools.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (senior executives, webinars, events, LinkedIn live shows)
- Proactive, adaptable and results-driven
- Experience in Global Mobility, HR data analysis, data consulting, or HR analytics is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.