Job Title: Client Success Specialist
About The Company: uSERP
uSERP is a performance-driven SEO firm serving venture-backed software and tech-enabled companies like monday.com, Robinhood, ActiveCampaign, and 100s more. We’re a diverse team of SEO experts spanning the globe, with a home-base in the United States. We’re a team of 40+ fully remote members doing amazing projects with industry-transforming clients, publicly traded companies, and technological unicorns.
Sound fun? Come join us!
About the Client Success Specialist Role
We are looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our growing team. You’d be directly under our Client Success Manager, and your role is centered around building relationships with our clients, communicating success, understanding their problems and relaying them to the proper internal teams, and helping to expand / retain key accounts.
Are you detail oriented? Are you a people person who loves connecting with clients and forging long-lasting relationships? Are you comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapid growth?
Then you’d be a great fit for our company culture, and vision we’ve set: rise to be the best SaaS SEO agency.
Our mission is serious, and runs deep within the company culture: we are all building towards something meaningful. If it sounds cheesy, lame, or “over the top” — this isn’t the right fit for you.
Stuff you’d do
- Develop relationships with clients for the long-term
- Take and help lead client success and strategy meetings with Senior SEO leaders
- Your day heavily revolves around being on Zoom and client calls with 1-2 members of our team, and 1-3 members of our client’s team
- You must be comfortable on Zoom, having conversations, and building real relationships
- Coordinate calls and lay out clear agendas
- Relay key information from client success and strategy calls to managers and specialists internally
- Onboard new clients to our services and coordinate the proper internal teams to deliver above and beyond levels of service quality
- Take clients from signing contracts to integrating in our Slack, kickoff calls, and more
- Receive and act on client feedback, informing the right parties on conflict resolution
- Capture client testimonials
- Summary: your goal is happy clients who stay for a long time!
What Our Team Values
We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
On the flip side, that means we don’t micromanage you, track your time, and make you punch in and out. We aren’t interested in babysitting you. We’re interesting in fostering your success and the success of the team.
We believe in giving people tasks and getting out of their way.
- Teamwork: we’re fully remote and thrive on being a cohesive team that communicates and helps each other succeed.
- Transparency: tell things how they are. We want unimpeachable character.
- Commitment: to your team, your clients, the company, and most importantly: yourself and continual growth.
- Bias towards action: startups thrive on action. Theory can only get you so far. If you prefer taking action and getting it done, you’ll fit in well here.
- Desire to win: we aren’t here to just exist as a random SEO agency. We are here to become the best in this space. New challenges and fast growth should be music to your ears.
Want to be a part of our accelerated growth, working with billion dollar brands to scale their organic rankings? We want you on the team 😃
Who you are:
- 2+ years agency / client-facing experience
- SEO experience preferred (you need to be able to communicate SEO with our clients)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable on Zoom / Camera meetings
- Personable, confident, and people-driven
- You love having conversations with other people
To apply for this job please visit codelessinteractivellc.recruitee.com.