Your Role as Cloud Engineer
In accordance with ITIL best practices, the Cloud Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers.
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on their deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor our HOPEX Platform Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally. The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction of our customers.
The position is based in Mexico City, but you might have to support West-coast based companies, on pacific working hours.
What skills you’ll need?
- Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of IT management experience
- 2+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English
Mandatory technical skills
- Proven experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server Administration
- Experience on authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth) and IDP implementation
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment (Azure or Amazon or Google)
- Knowledge of Powershell and VB Script would be an asset
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical background and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
To apply for this job please visit www.mega.com.