Collections Dialler Analyst
FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Watch the way FairMoney is building Africa’s money story here
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Collections Dialler Analyst at FairMoney, a microfinance institution based in Nigeria, your main duties and responsibilities will encompass, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the credit industry, particularly in relation to collections and recovery processes for unsecured loans.
- Establish and define performance metrics to effectively measure the efficiency of the dialler system. Continuously track and enhance these metrics to drive improvements.
- Utilize data analysis and analytical techniques to articulate business and operational problem statements. Propose potential solutions based on a comprehensive understanding of the problem’s complexity.
- Develop expertise in collections dialler data and functionality, utilizing data-driven insights to analyze user interactions with the system. Identify optimization opportunities based on these insights.
- Create self-serve dashboards containing trend information and near real-time dashboards to evaluate the performance of recently launched features.
- Proactively monitor and make necessary adjustments to the dialler systems to maximize campaign outcomes.
- Implement corrective measures to address performance issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related technical or call centre experience, with automated dialler management in a blended call environment.
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience with SQL preferred, including data analysis, import, export, and presentation.
- Proficiency in utilising BigQuery for data analysis and manipulation.
- Strong expertise in Excel and Tableau for data analysis, reporting, and visualisation.
- Proficient in the administration and utilisation of predictive dialler systems.
- Familiarity with call centre operations and managing dialler campaigns in a blended call environment.
- Experience in monitoring and analysing dialler performance metrics, such as abandonment rate, reach and connect rate, and agent productivity among other KPIs
- Ability to troubleshoot dialler issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective actions to optimize performance.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including call center agents, supervisors, IT, and management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.