Job Title: Collections Specialist (SME)
In this role, you’ll be required to ensure prompt collections of loan repayments, and monitor and rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard collections & recovery practices aligned with legal framework requirements. You will also handle customers’ objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaise with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
As a Collections Specialist (SME) at FairMoney, you will be responsible for mainly, but not limited to:-
- Engage defaulting customers through the telephone, e-mails, and other legal means to demand payments on overdue accounts.
- Maintain daily activity logs of the number of calls, right party contacts, promises to pay, and promises to pay kept.
- Verify information on overdue arrears and follow up with calls
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Tracking of Payments by following up on pending promises.
- University degree from any related field.
- 1+ years of experience in consumer loans operation directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- A screening call with the member of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 minutes.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.