Communication Design Intern
About the role:
We are looking for a creative and talented Communication Design Intern to join our Marketing Design team – delivering high quality graphics, stunning visuals, and marketing materials that are true to the brand.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will liaise with key units such as Marketing, Product, Sales, and the People Team to create communication design assets that reflect the company’s visual identity.
The role requires strong graphic and marketing design skills, with excellent communication and advocacy skills.
- Utilise graphics and illustrations for effective and engaging social media, email marketing campaigns, website visuals, and internal presentations.
- Work as part of the larger team on significant projects and campaigns.
- Drive alignment with firm-wide branding and design standards, ensuring that the company’s reputation is upheld.
- 1 – 2 years experience in graphics/communication design (In-house/Agency).
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication, advocacy and partnership skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Visual design skills, creative flair, innovative ideas, and excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of tools such as Photoshop, Figma, and Illustrator (After Effects is a plus).
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of branding and the ability to integrate a consistent look-and-feel across all creative deliverables.
- Strong eye for typography and layout.
- Desire to continue learning and willingness to embrace new skills.
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities
Kindly add a link to your design portfolio on the cover letter.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> indicina.co.