Website Flying Doctors Nigeria
Communications Executive, Flying Doctors Nigeria
Flying Doctors Nigeria (FDN) is a Medical Emergency Service that specializes in air ambulances, medevac, medico-logistics services, remote site medical solutions services, medical infrastructural development and medical training services. We are recruiting a Communications Executive to join our team and create adequate brand representation and visibility.
* Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
* Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
* Respond to media inquiries, and arrange interviews.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, and maintain a media database.
* Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
* Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
* Proficiency in design and other design applications such as Canva.
* Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
* Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or related field.
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a communications role.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
* Highly skilled in preparing and reviewing proposals and other business documents
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.