Community Engagement Officer (Entry Level)
At Babymigo, we’re driven by a mission to help reduce maternal and infant mortality in Africa. We help moms’ lives easier through all the stages of pregnancy and parenthood by sharing & pooling knowledge, advice, and a support system together.
We make it easy for parents to find all the support they need, read trusted articles from experts daily, find and join their favorite communities to share experiences, get questions answered by experienced mothers & doctors, connect & meet mothers in the same birth club or similar stage.
About the role
We’re looking to hire an empathetic Community Engagement Officer to help lead efforts aimed at building Babymigo’s community and increasing our brand visibility. You’ll be an exceptional communicator able to engage any audience; a fierce believer in Babymigo, and have a knack for creating a positive buzz around the company.
Our team is small but highly effective, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Regularly create engaging text, image and video content for our social media channels, and report on success against agreed KPIs.
- Periodically publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters, and run experiments and surveys to better understand consumers’ needs.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy to increase our online presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and others.
- Propose and organize community meetups to help us interact with and learn from our family of users.
- Strive to increase customer engagement with Babymigo and build trust with our community of users through transparent communication.
What it’ll take to succeed
- are resourceful, empathetic and always looking for ways to help people, add value to people, share your knowledge and enrich the lives of others.
- enjoy engaging with people and have exceptional communication skills, a good listener and able to explain complex ideas in simple, layman terms.
- have passion for content creation and copywriting
- always stay abreast of the latest happenings on social media and around the world that may have an effect on our business.
- are able to multitask, work within deadlines and iterate quickly in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.