We are searching for a full-time Community Lead to manage our virtual community. The Community Lead will build and establish a strong brand identity and own all external communications.
As Community Lead, you are our brand ambassador—the face and voice of the brand—and the point person for all communication to the members of the community. In addition, you will manage all aspects of community building through content creation and distribution, accessible community support and digital engagement; to increase awareness and maintain great brand perception. Your focus will be communications, community-building, and branding
You will be the point person with our community, You will moderate online conversations and create text and visual content for our ideal audience on social media, write a monthly newsletter and regular blogs, and create and implement digital marketing campaigns. You will be the primary interface for inbound emails from the media and members of the community.
- Brand Management:
You will be responsible for brand building and improving our public perception. You will build our visibility and maintain a loyal community, through strategic initiatives. You will gather actionable insights into our ideal audience and harness that to increase brand awareness and cultivate trust within our target groups.
- Community Support:
You will be the first point of contact and support for community. You will create and manage a database of community members, collecting relevant information about each individual. You will set up effective channels to resolve inquiries, create and maintain a library of helpful resources and collect feedback from the community.
- Virtual Events:
To keep the community engaged and promote the community, you will host and moderate regular virtual events. You will contribute to our events strategy, working closely with the Operations Manager who will take the lead on event management and speaker management.
- Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a public relations, communications or marketing role, preferably in the technology industry
- Ability to develop creative, engaging and original content
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics
- Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software and social media management tools
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.