Eden intends to grow to 3000 customers in Lagos by Dec 2022 and 270,000 customers in Africa by 2025. As Community Manager, you’ll help us foster a healthy relationship with audiences online and offline, while playing a key role in shaping the audience perception of Eden.
If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, is an executor, has a love for data, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for breaking new ground, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team – then we look forward to meeting you!
- You have proven experience fostering communities across multiple platforms e.g. Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. Experience with offline events and communities is not a requirement, but it’s a nice-to-have.
- You have experience creating content across a range of formats.
- You have an understanding of digital trends, and how they work, and how they change fast.
- You have experience using analytics tools and suites.
- You’re a persuasive writer, with strong verbal communication skills to go with it.
- You’re comfortable executing email campaigns or running basic ads. It’s not a requirement, but it’s nice to have.
- Your first instinct is to be optimistic and positive, even under pressure.
- You have an insatiable appetite for trends and the pulse of the zeitgeist.
- You have a high fluency in the world of social across all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn)
- You have strong project management skills.
- You’re comfortable working effectively in a fast-paced, and ambitious early-stage team.
- You have a very experimental mindset, and understand that the work is never truly in its final form.
- You are result-oriented because while content isn’t just good because it’s pretty, it’s great because it produces results that data can show us.
- You take ownership of the quality of your work
- Engagement and Evangelism
- You’ll be responsible for implementing tactics to expand our audience and drive thoughtful engagement across our platforms.
- You’ll be working to create a positive and engaging experience across our social, professional, and review sites, like the app stores.
- Your key responsibilities will also include growing, monitoring, and incentivizing. communities across social networks and digital channels while building out membership groups.
- Your work will be a combination of community engagement that drives brand awareness and customer acquisition. It’ll also be customer advocacy that drives retention.
- You’ll take the lead on defining what our community is, and segment them in a system that helps us give and extract value effectively.
- You’ll take the lead in engaging with external media and individuals in ways that propagate the Eden brand.
- You’ll take the lead on all community-led offline efforts.
- You’ll work closely with the rest of the growth team to leverage content and other assets to engage and inspire our community.
- Because you’ll be spending a lot of time engaging with people, you’ll be playing a key role in shaping our voice.
- You’ll lead all the comms initiatives across all segments of our community
- Research Reporting, and Intelligence
- You’ll relay valuable insights to relevant stakeholders across the business.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing our performance across multiple channels, based on the insights you’ve garnered.
- You’ll monitor trends and use them to guide the growth team’s outbound efforts.
- You’ll write regular reports that will pack insightful punches and inform our future initiatives.
- Flexible access to salary earned
- Stock options
- Daily lunch
- 15% Eden Discount on all Eden subscriptions
- Great colleagues
- Oh, and a chance to 10x the quality of life of Africans!
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.