Join Our Team
Our in-house marketing team is actively seeking a community manager who will help us spread the word about our upcoming survival horror game and a vast catalog of existing titles.
An ideal candidate is someone with experience in social media management, speaks perfect English, isn’t shy in front of a camera, and shares our passion for video games. You will be the driving force behind creating, planning, and executing our social media strategy.
Skills And Experience
- 3+ years of experience in community and \ or social media management.
- Strong knowledge of social media environments such as Twitter, Discord, YouTube, etc.
- C1 level of English or better.
- Strong writing skills and creative thinking.
- Strong audio narration skills.
- Strong on-camera presentation skills.
- Strong planning skills and knowledge of project management tools such as Gantt charts.
- Proactive behavior and autonomy.
- Plan daily and monthly social media activities such as posts, contests, and Q&A sessions.
- Organize support social media campaigns for big events: reveals, focus tests, and releases.
- Present our games to our community on camera on Twitch and YouTube/
- Help man our booths at physical events like GDC (San Francisco), Gamescom (Cologne), etc.
- Work with a team of concepts and cinematic artists to create various assets.
- Respond to fans through Hootsuite and email.
To apply for this job please visit frogwares.com.