Website Glitch Finance
This is a remote position.
Glitch and You
Glitch is a blockchain agnostic super protocol, purpose-built to facilitate trust-less money markets. At Glitch Finance we focus on DeFi Products and a vision to grow the best group of products on one of the fastest decentralized platforms. We are looking to empower the marginalised by providing them with affordable user-friendly access to financial products that add value to everyday living in all markets.
As the data engineer, you will need to work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of machine learning. The ultimate goal is to make data accessible so that organizations can use it to evaluate and optimize performance. At Glitch, we also provide you with guidance resources to help you work in your ideal work environment. While we expect you to deliver at your best, we also care about your career growth to help you move further with Glitch.
- Engage with the Glitch community daily on Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Discord, Telegram, and other social media community channels in the future, such as Reddit and 4Chan.
- Take the lead on managing communications and expectations for a volunteer team of Glitch community advocates.
- Build positive relationships and network with community leaders to grow the Glitch brand
- Help the Marketing Manager lead the growth of official social media channels, primarily Twitter, Telegram, and Discord.
- Help the Marketing Manager with ideation and execution of short-term and long-term growth strategies, initiatives, etc.
- Plan and execute virtual and future in-person events
- Complete high-priority copywriting marketing tasks, and any other community-building tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings and monthly team meetingsAttend weekly marketing meetings and monthly team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications.
- Minimum of 3+ years of previous experience in a community manager position
- Minimum of 1+ years of prior experience in a crypto startup or 2+ years self-taught in the DeFi space with credible industry knowledge.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work in different time zones and a team setting.
- Prior management experience is a plus
Knowledge of Blockchain technology
To apply for this job please click on -> glitch.zohorecruit.com.