Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy.
We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
Who are you
Serotonin is seeking a (US Based) Community Manager to develop and execute effective community management and engagement strategies on behalf of clients. The person in this role will work closely with a full team of marketers which includes PR, Content and Branding pillars. The ideal candidate is organized and has a cool head when interacting with the larger crypto community. They should be thoroughly versed in, or at least obsessed with learning about, crypto and blockchain. They should be familiar with Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Crypto Twitter and the other platforms relevant to the industry.
About the Role
- Create innovative ideas to drive engagement across our social channels on Twitter, Telegram, Discord etc.
- Set, plan and implement a community management strategy, driving growth and building loyalty within the community.
- Identify and recruit community moderators on relevant platforms/channels. Both internal Sero hires or external client based volunteer ambassadors.
- Train moderators and future community managers on client’s voice, tone, messaging, branding and positioning.
- Test and iterate on ways to increase community engagement.
- Work with attached marketing teams to organize and manage campaigns to boost brand awareness and engagement on community platforms.
- Stay up to date on latest trends in the crypto industry.
What you’ll bring to the table
- 2-3 years experience working in a community based role.
- Experience with managing a community prior and after token launch is a bonus.
- Experience planning and running community initiatives and campaigns.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Motivated, self-driven and independent self-starter who will research and learn the skills and knowledge they need to be successful.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work Environment
To apply for this job, click on this link--> boards.greenhouse.io.