Compensation and Benefits Assistant Manager
About the job
Palmpay Limited is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Assistant Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs that attract, retain, and motivate our employees. The Compensation and Benefits Assistant Manager will work closely with the HR team and other departments to ensure that Palmpay Limited is offering competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits packages.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and communication of the company’s compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that Palmpay Limited’s compensation and benefits packages are competitive.
- Support the administration of the company’s compensation and benefits programs, including the management of benefits enrollment, leave of absence programs, and retirement plans.
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date compensation and benefits data and reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasting for compensation and benefits expenses.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to compensation and benefits.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on compensation and benefits issues.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination of compensation and benefits programs.
- Participate in compensation surveys and benchmarking activities to ensure the company’s pay practices are competitive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and practices.
- Experience in market research and analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.