Job Title: Compliance Analyst & MI Officer
We are looking for someone with experience of working as a business analyst with an understanding of the full project lifecycle, someone with experience of developing and delivering MI data. We also need someone with knowledge of compliance and how this applies in a corporate setting. In return the successful candidate will work have the scope to shape this role and deliver the service that this business needs to drive the success of this team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce high/detailed level requirements and design documentation, evaluating options available and making justified recommendations
- Hold a workload of agreed priorities, taking forward actions ensuring deadlines are met through to completion, including full sign-off of all tasks.
- Arrange stakeholder meetings required to drive workstreams, providing an interface between all parties and challenging where appropriate to ensure positive business outcomes.
- Analyse business issues, investigating the root cause to enable solutions to be provided.
- Lead on reviewing compliance, identifying issues and areas for review, reporting progress and creating future plans. Liaise with Customers for any Audit requests.
- Liaise with MI Support Team to develop and provide quality MI data for Service Delivery and Customer service performance monitoring.
- Support Managers and Customer Relationship Manager with specific MI data relating to Customer issues to enable troubleshooting and improvement plans.
- Facilitate a schedule of system reviews, linking in with the Trainer and other relevant colleagues to create a plan of action for any improvements
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with knowledge of the full project lifecycle preferably within a Payroll Service
- Experience of developing and delivering quality MI data
- Understanding of monitoring compliance
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Experience of producing Business Requirement Specifications.
About HR Solutions
Capita’s HR Solutions business provide a wide range of services into the UK’s schools and Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) The provision of these services provide cost savings to these schools and trusts and at the same time allows them to focus their resources on others areas ensuring the smooth running of these organisations.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary or £40,000 – £45,000 dependent upon experience
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Fully home based role
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- the opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.