Website Flex Finance
About the job
Our company is looking for an experienced Content/Copy Writing Specialist.
You will be responsible for quality content creation. We need a super-efficient content specialist to create business and marketing material that can be used for our promotional campaigns and manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides, emails, and articles to newsletters and social media posts. Sell the mission and vision of the company, and generate creative content that drives the company’s niche focus.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
As a Content/Copy Writing Specialist, you will engage clients with updated social media and blog posts with our branded content. You will also build quality traffic to all our social media platforms and websites.
Also, you will be responsible for planning our social media campaigns. You will contribute to building a social media audience. We need you to create quality digital content for us in coherence with the company’s goals and objectives and produce engaging content to expand our user base.
If you are ready to join our team, apply right away. We will be pleased to meet you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only CVs sent to the above-listed email address will be given priority.
- Write and proofread posts about our company’s products and services.
- Create promotional content for online ads, social media, and brochures.
- Conduct basic keyword research.
- Present well-structured drafts within the set deadlines.
- Interpret creative writing samples through brainstorming ideas.
- Update existing content on the website according to SEO guidelines.
- Take part in email marketing campaigns.
- Imply SEO practices to boost the company’s visibility.
- Get in touch with the internal team members to learn about the product features.
- Coordinate with the graphic designers and web developers to complement text with graphics and images as required.
- Manage our content calendar to ensure timely publication
- Identify the loopholes in our current content marketing strategies and suggest changes.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create quality content management for long-term business goals.
- Manage and schedule social media posts for the target audience.
- Take leads for blogs and emails.
- Edit, proofread and improve content created by other team members.
- Ensure timely publishing of all promotional material.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Update the website and adhere to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guidelines.
- Conduct content audits and research to improve our digital marketing tasks.
- Create and monitor social media and web traffic as per the requirements.
- Coordinate with design teams for publications.
- Generate ideas around industry-related trending topics and nurture brand awareness.
- Document the status and the results achieved in a structured format.
- Degree in Communications or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Copywriting, Content Creator, or similar role.
- Familiarity with content tools for scheduling, hashtags, etc
- A professional portfolio depicting your work experience would be preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of content strategies to build a powerful network.
- Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms and strategies.
- Highly productive and creative writing skills
- Good time management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.