Website Capital Luxury
We are hiring a Content Creator at Capital Luxury.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Assistthe creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Usesocial media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Computer Science or a similar field.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com