Website Grynsbricks and Tech
A Content Creator’s responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise an organization’s products, creation of content in regards to industry-related topics and promotion of content on social media. The company is searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for its brand and to promote the company’s products and services by developing content for our website, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. The Content Creator would also be tasked with contributing to the shaping of the company brand’s stylistic guidelines. The success of this role usually lies in experience with digital publishing and generation of traffic and leads for new business.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Content Creator:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for Gryn Bricks & Tech’s website, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about Sustainability and Real Estate, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach prospective clients.
- Cumulation, interpreting, reviewing and reporting of meeting/event correspondence.
Skills and Requirements
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels adapting content to suit different channels.
- Work closely with creative team to coordinate and execute set goals for the establishment and growth of the organization’s brand.
- Creation of content geared to aggressively drive and promote organization image and values.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Graphic Design and Photoshop will be an added bonus.
Language Skill: Fluent in spoken, written and sound understanding of English.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Mass Communication or a similar field.
- Previous hands-on experience in strong and engaging content creation, management and strategy.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.