KOOLBOKS is a fast-growing cooling company, we seek to make cooling affordable and accessible to all, using solar energy to power refrigerators.
KOOLBOKS created an affordable off-grid solution that is able to generate continuous refrigeration for up to 4 days even in the absence of power and limited sunlight. With our embedded Pay-As-You-Go device, customers are able to pay daily, weekly or monthly installments.
You can join our journey too
KOOLBOKS is looking to hire a CONTENT CREATOR to write and publish various types of pieces for our solar freezers, create web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts (Instagram, Facebook, twitter, Tik-tok) etc.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business ideas.
· Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for KOOLBOKS websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
· Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
· Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
· Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote KOOLBOKS initiatives.
· Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
· Monitoring social media and KOOLBOKS website metrics.
· Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
· Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Content Creator Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Journalism or a similar field.
· Experience creating strong, engaging content.
· A portfolio of applicable outputs.
· An understanding of SEO best practices.
· Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
· Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
· Strong listening and communication skills.
· The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
· Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.