Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
About the Role
Serotonin is seeking a Content Director to support the growth of Serotonin’s Content Team and ensure successful content engagements with clients. The Content Director will be tasked with ensuring our team is on track to develop and execute effective content deliverables on behalf of Serotonin clients. The person in this role will join, manage, and collaborate with a growing content team, including our VP of Content, as well as work directly with our clients. The Content Director role has the opportunity for direct management of Content Managers.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and leader with a proven experience in communicating about blockchain and Web3 concepts to developers, non-developers, enterprises, and newcomers alike. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics with an eagerness to expand their knowledge as new clients in new use cases require content support. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation, including remote work.
This role provides the Content Director an opportunity to work closely with emerging and established Web3 companies alike to help them construct and execute game-changing content strategies.
- Management. Supporting Content Managers as they create client deliverables. Provide strategy, escalation, support, delegation, insight, feedback, and training.
- Client Relationship. Working closely with high-impact client accounts to dictate strategy, execute content deliverables, and manage the content process.
- Upskilling Associate Content Managers and partnering with them on client relationships.
- Partner closely with the VP to launch and run new content opportunities for Serotonin and our client portfolio.
- Continually delivers on client content and provides strategic oversight for the engagement. Supports training, onboarding, and upskilling along with the VP.
- Write and manage posts, case studies, web content, and newsletters for certain clients within the blockchain ecosystem.
- Plan, execute, and manage content campaigns that achieve client OKRs.
- Monitor and analyze content success using a variety of analytics tools. Plan and execute strategies based on learnings from analytics.
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- Remain well-versed in the content strategies of other technology and product teams.
- Help maintain content operations for managed clients to ensure alignment and transparency across the Serotonin content team.
- Work closely with the content team and VP of Content to strategize internal content strategy for clients.
What you bring to the table
- 2-4 years experience managing a content team, allocating and monitoring bandwidth and exhibiting continuous leadership qualities.
- Proven track record executing successful content deliverables for a variety of audiences. Past experience in content strategy in addition to execution is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 space, including proficiency in: Layer 1s, layer 2s, DeFi, NFTs. A proven track record of grasping new concepts and learning quickly.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Familiarity with CMS and analytics tools is a plus, including: Hubspot, Mirror, Ghost, Medium, Google Analytics, and Buffer.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> boards.greenhouse.io.