Website My ESQ Legal
We’re in need of a Content editor with outstanding writing, editing and creative skills, to join our team.
- Create editorial calendars
- Collaborate with marketing operations and digital marketing teams to optimize content across the digital platforms.
- Develop story ideas
- Manage writers
- Edit contents
- Manage production processes effectively from start to finish.
- Network actively at industry events
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Write catchy and engaging articles
- Update our blogSkills/ Qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and influence target audiences.
- Possess fantastic planning, organizational and staff management skills
- Possess minimum of 3 years of proven working experience
- Working knowledge of online platforms like WordPress and SEO concepts
- Degree in English, journalism or any related field
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.