*We are a fast-growing, venture capital-backed Silicon Valley tech startup working with cutting-edge technologies. We are looking to expand our global team to keep up with our growing business! *
We are looking for a highly motivated and technical content manager who will be representing Hummingbot and should become very knowledgeable about our Hummingbot product and market making strategies to best support our online communities and create learning content to support our users’ learning journey in becoming better market makers.
In this role, you will work directly with the growth team and take ownership of content creation.
- Maintain a regular cadence of content creation with the goal of educating users on how be become better traders, such as articles explaining particular trading strategies, interviews with traders, and strategy tips in different market scenarios
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize trading strategies
- Run experiments using different strategies and configurations using Hummingbot to come up with insights and tips for market making
- Create learning videos with the help of our video editor to help users learn market making
- Lead initiatives that support user-generated content for the community
- Support initiatives on our learning platform, Hummingbot Academy
- Glean insights within our content and community that can be funnelled back into our product, engineering, and growth teams
- Measure and report on the success of content growth, support, and engagement initiatives with qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Monitor and create content strategies that can support our SEO for content growth
You’re a great fit if you are:
- Experienced in high frequency trading or algorithmic trading
- A great writer who is able to turn complicated strategies into simple concepts that users understand, through words
- A person who understands how to create content (video, blog posts, etc.) that resonates with users
- A person who can visualize complicated concepts into simple images such as diagrams for users
- A person with experience writing about trading or creating videos related to trading
- A highly intelligent problem-solver that wants help community members with their challenges
- A fast learner who is excited about the potential for crypto/blockchain technology to revolutionize the world
- Takes initiative: don’t just tick the box, find ways to do things better
- Resourceful, diligent, thorough; whatever the task, you find a way to get it done
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills; a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, and interpersonal & presentation skills
- Technical, can understand Hummingbot documentation, trading strategies, PnL trading analysis and our GitHub repository
Nice to have:
- Proven work experience as a content creator or similar role with experience planning and leading content initiatives
- Previous experience (professional or academic) in finance and trading
- Previous experience working at a startup, in particular, a blockchain/cryptocurrency startup
- You have written articles / created a Youtube channel or a newsletter about high frequency trading, algorithmic trading, or crypto
- A passion for simplifying complicated strategies into simple diagrams and concepts for users
- Experience using algo trading tools or open source projects
- Experience using Hummingbot
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other engineering/technical field
- Become part of a growing, experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning (team background: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Apple, Etsy, BlueJeans)
- Accelerated career-growth opportunities
- Work hard / have fun team culture, e.g. company game nights and events.
- International travel for company retreats/meetups
- Sharpen the saw! Company-sponsored training programs and continuing education
To apply for this job please click on -> angel.co.