As a Content Marketer at Maybe, you’ll be in charge of creating online content like articles, newsletters, social media posts and white papers as well as helping produce and plan what goes into audio and video content.
There’s a lot of personal finance and wealth management content out there. Most of it is boring, dry and repetitive. We’re looking for someone who can help distill complex financial concepts in to approachable and readable content.
You’ll own all content strategies and the content calendar to make sure we’re publishing consistently. Together with our designers, you’ll craft beautiful stories.
A typical week
Ultimately it’s up to you as you set the content strategy for the company, but in a typical week, you’ll likely produce 1-3 pieces of content along with the associated supporting content (social media posts, emails, etc) and any outreach necessary to promote the content.
You’ll have a designer on standby ready to make graphics, templates, memes and anything else your heart desires. 🙃
You’ll document what’s in progress, how past content is performing and what’s in the pipeline.
Some things you’ll be responsible for…
- Establishing a long term content marketing plan and executing it
- Measuring and analyzing content marketing efforts
- Producing weekly articles
- Brainstorming content
- Partnering with other publications and producing guest content for them
- Repurposing podcasts and video content in to articles
- You have excellent writing and editing skills
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- You have experience writing about personal finance
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them to content ideas
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO
- You’re data driven and know how to identify success metrics
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well
At Maybe we’re building the next generation of financial & retirement planning tools. Founded in 2021, we’re working to equip consumers with the resources they need to take control of their financial future.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.