Content Marketing Lead
Time Doctor is looking for a content marketing lead to join our growing marketing team. Time Doctor is in hyper-growth mode as we work to become the most trusted productivity application for remote teams. To help keep pace with and accelerate our growth, we’re looking for a hands-on content marketing lead to grow our content function and engage potential buyers.
You’ll be reporting directly to our VP of marketing, joining a highly multicultural team of marketing experts and remote work evangelists. Our ideal candidate has a few years of experience working as a content marketer and is excited to wear multiple hats in a fast-growing team.
- Writing, editing, and formatting digital copy, including blogs and other online content
- Delivering creative, effective storytelling that drives targeted traffic to the website and gets people talking about the Time Doctor brand
- Interviewing industry experts about remote work to create great content and build partnerships
- Managing our podcast, including sourcing interviews and recording new episodes every two weeks
- Creating and implementing strategies for content distribution across multiple channels
- Measuring and optimizing the impact of your content using SEO best practices and Google Analytics
- Collaborating with the marketing team, product team members, sales professionals, and others to generate demand in a scalable way
- Maintaining editorial calendars for the content you create
- 2+ years of experience in a content marketing role, ideally for a SaaS business audience
- The ability to work remotely from your home office in the U.S., and generally be available from 9am to 5pm (EST), with some evening meetings. Flexibility is encouraged.
- Experience creating blog posts, email marketing copy, and other types of compelling content for SaaS or IT companies
- Impeccable written communication skills with crisp, grammatically perfect, and beautifully presented copy backed up by a strong body of work
- Strong marketing research and interview skills
- Familiarity with industry-leading CMS and project management tools
- An editorial mindset that makes you constantly seek to understand what your audiences consume and learn how to create it
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-performance culture that expects excellence every day
- Strong attention to detail and project management abilities
- Experience with multimedia content is a plus
- Familiarity with remote work is a plus
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
To apply for this job please visit time-doctor.breezy.hr.