Content Marketing Manager
Our focus is on long-form, written content that helps companies educate their audience (executives, managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover.
We’re growing fast, and looking to add several more Content Marketing Managers to our team. This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage customer accounts and their content workflows.
This role reports to a content strategist, and also works closely with one of our editors. The salary range for this role is between $50-85,000 USD yearly (plus benefits as listed below), dependent on experience.
- You’re interested in content marketing as a career
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more) like blog posts, guides, and ebooks
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated
- You love working directly with customers and/or stakeholders
- You’re able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- You have knowledge of, or direct experience with, on-page SEO
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email
- You have experience with content marketing for B2B, SaaS companies, startups, ecommerce, or another similar industry
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can be available for customer calls
- For US team members, health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- 5 floating holidays per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Parental leave for both primary and secondary care providers
- Monthly health and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
If you have a question about this role that hasn’t been answered here, or would like to ask about workplace accommodations, please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you!
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.