Content Marketing Specialist
Intended career path:
Director of Content Marketing. We feel that this role is equal parts marketing and content development.
What You’ll Do
- You consider yourself a marketer, first. You have an eye for what great content looks like and know how to track your performance so you can tweak your output/production accordingly.
- You’ll be creating and editing content touching 3 key areas: 1) brand awareness, 2) lead generation and 3) lead nurture.
- Content can turn stale—as such you will play a critical role in helping to refresh, repurpose and reoptimize old content to give it a second life.
- As a design company we need to flex our creative content muscles. This role will be in charge of developing and assisting with a wide variety of creative content projects, such as webinars, guides, newsletters, infographics, long-form blog posts and more!
You will be in charge of pulling key metrics and measuring the effectiveness of your content efforts, using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Ahrefs and Data Studio.
- We don’t expect you to do it all alone. You will have the support of our large marketing creative team to help bring your content ideas to life, our content team of 5 to bounce ideas off of, our and our SEO Manager to ensure things are created with the right KW intent.
- You can expect to spend 10-20% of your time thinking up and trying out new wacky content ideas. Superside’s brand is still in its infancy and we want to give you the bandwidth and leeway to try new things!
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in various Content or Marketing roles.
- You are a strong writer and editor, with a knack for telling compelling stories.
- You’ve worked in marketing at a SaaS/tech company or an agency, and are more than familiar with the goals of content and demand gen.
- You approach content with a creative mindset, and have produced a wide range of content types in your career.
- You know how to stretch a piece of content to get as many assets and uses out of it as possible.
- You’ve helped manage webinars, online events, and/or podcasts before.
- You’re familiar with content related SEO, such as keyword research and optimization.
- You can craft zingy short-form copy for emails and newsletters to help drive more clicks and engagement.
- You can run a tight, rigorous process and manage multiple projects at once.
- You are good with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- You possess the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a growing company.
- You are self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency.
Why join us
- We are a global company with 300+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
To apply for this job please click on -> superside.pinpointhq.com.