Content Marketing Writer
Seeking a Content Marketing Writer with 2+ years experience to create compelling, accessible, and shareable content to grow awareness amongst the product community living in Americas/Europe
Salary: $55-90k + equity at a fast, growing startup. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k for US-based folks)
Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
What you will do specifically
- Creating new articles for the blog based on SEO goals, requests from the internal team, and customer feedback
- Optimizing existing content to ensure we continue to rank highly for competitive keywords
- Tracking the performance of your work and sharing learnings with the marketing and sales teams
- Creating downloadable content to accompany high-performing blog content; eBooks, checklists, cheatsheets, and email courses are some materials we’ve tried already
- Working on website copy for paid and organic landing pages
- Building out and managing a high-performing content calendar in collaboration with our Head of Content
- Giving feedback and offering guidance to other writers on the team
- Working with freelancers to provide direction, maintain the Chameleon ToV, and coordinate content briefs
- Ensuring our social calendar is full of all the great content, events, and company updates we have to share
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years experience as a freelancer or employed content writer within the SaaS space with a portfolio of examples and campaigns
- Ability and interest to write intelligently and in-depth (including technical concepts) on our core topics: product-led growth, UX, user psychology, user onboarding, SaaS, etc.
- A strong understanding of SEO and how to incorporate effective SEO into content
- Knowledge of SEO-optimization tools (Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Search Console)
- Excellent understanding of the needs of our audience (comprising technical product managers, product marketers, and other product operators) and how that shapes the tone, style, and content we produce.
- Reliability and commitment to publishing high-quality content on time
- A love for writing and storytelling!
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You live in an Americas or European timezone (e.g. in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 🇳🇬 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
To apply for this job please visit trychameleon.typeform.com.