Content Media Buyer
You’ll be working closely with the leadership team and reporting directly to the Director of User Acquisition, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Driving users through several marketing channels including but not limited to Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, TikTok, etc. to blog pages with affiliate offers ensuring Media Efficiency Ratio goals are met
- Reporting on key metrics weekly from media channels and affiliate partners/networks.
- A/B testing copy, images, layout on the blog site, optimizing towards revenue and engagement.
- Setup proper tracking with media buying and affiliate partners to ensure correct attribution
- Update deal blogs with top performing affiliate deals
- Work with the creative team on content marketing ads weekly testing images, headlines, descriptions, etc.
We’d love to talk with you if…
- You have a minimum 5 years of related experience in digital marketing, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with native, content, and affiliate marketing is a must.
- You have experience with affiliate platforms like Impact,, TUNE, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten, Share-a-sale, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills, including copywriting.
- Ability to update and optimize websites using content management systems like Wix and Shopify.
- You have a strong analytical, mathematical mindset and experience with mobile/web analytics. You know how to build logical interconnections using numbers and communicate using numbers within the company.
- You have the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience with tagging, URL parameters, conversion pixels, and S2S postbacks.
- You have a strong understanding of tech platform valuation metrics such as LTV, MER, CPA, retention, virality, etc. and have experience in driving product marketing decisions using these metrics.
We All Share The Same Core Values
- Lead with Purpose – Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’– The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor – Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents – We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration – We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us – Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Executive Team.
- Assume Positive Intent – Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
To apply for this job please click on -> current.us.