Youtube Content Partnerships Manager
About the job
As a YouTube Content Partnerships Manager for Nigeria, you’ll have a unique opportunity to define and lead our content strategy and create long-lasting strategic partnerships.
You will be responsible for establishing content strategies and related plans within Nigeria to develop and drive initiatives that enhance the position of our YouTube business and support partner success. You’ll contribute to a broad array of tasks and engagements, including facilitating new partnership agreements, optimizing current activity, resolving business issues, and analyzing and tracking key metrics to identify trends. You’ll also be responsible for a portfolio of partners – both new and existing – and will be tasked with overseeing their onboarding and ensuring their ongoing success.
While responsible for driving our efforts around the content ecosystem in Nigeria, you’ll also coordinate with Product, Sales, Policy, and PR to help our business continue to thrive. Your expertise regarding YouTube’s products and our partners’ businesses will allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients’ work. You’ll have relationship-building skills and be adept at working effectively with Google’s partners in order to best represent our users, products, and programs and drive growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in analyzing data to derive business insights.
- Experience managing strategic partnerships, client management, client-focused communications, in TV/media, internet and/or content creator ecosystems.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Content creation, strategy, and management experience.
- Experience in digital/creative entertainment in the relevant market(s), with established relationships within the industry.
- Experience in discussing strategic media agreements, with a track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities/partnerships in the media and/or digital space.
- Experience working with publishers, creators, and influencers, and in maintaining business relationships.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and to drive organizational consensus/alignment in a cross-functional and fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated discussion, analytical, and communication skills, with the ability to appropriately adapt communication style depending on the audience.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.