This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Content Project Manager, joining our Growth team.
We are looking for a driven and highly organized professional who can confidently juggle multiple projects involving various internal and external stakeholders. You should have a passion for finding continuous improvement.
This role will favour an analytical mind with an appetite for fast growth. Experience managing content marketing projects is a significant advantage as you’ll be focused on helping our team develop best-in-class content to attract and convert our target audience.
Who you are
- A content project manager with 3-5 years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- A decent understanding of content marketing, SEO, and digital PR principles
- An advocate for sales-marketing alignment with 3+ years experience managing a CMS
- An expert in creative project execution and web content management (marketing analytics a plus)
- Experienced with digital workflow management tools (Asana and Notion highly regarded)
- Able to coordinate across a range of internal and external program stakeholders
- Experience working with and managing contractors, freelancers, and vendors
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- A kind, empathic, and patient person
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems as a team
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced with remote work (not required, but a plus)
What you will do
- Coordinate delivery of projects on a variety of content marketing initiatives, including blogs, gated assets, multimedia, webpages, paid marketing assets, and more
- Manage relationships and deliverables across agencies and vendors
- Manage and improve content QA tasks, workflows, and processes
- Prepare and manage content-related design and development tasks
- Setup and management of A/B and multivariate tests
- Deliver web publishing tasks as needed to support the team
- Designate resources and monitor progress continuously
- Help manage the creative briefing process and work with the team to ensure a constant stream of fresh content ideas
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Content & SEO
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team
- (async) Offe
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.