Website Future Africa
Future Africa is an early-stage venture fund that connects investors to mission-driven founders who are turning Africa’s most difficult challenges into global businesses. Our mission is to fund a future where purpose and prosperity are within everyone’s reach. We have 50+ portfolio companies with $20M USD under management including Andela and Flutterwave. Our fund is backed by the founders of Andela, Paystack, Jumpbike and investors at Local Globe. If this sounds exciting to you, we should probably talk about working together.
- Ability to work remotely in Africa with fast wifi
- Experience working with/in multiple African startups
- Experience building and executing content marketing processes
- Work samples that showcase your writing and storytelling skills
In this role, you’ll often find yourself…
- Building brand awareness through content campaigns that drive growth
- Developing and refining marketing funnels to drive customer acquisition
- Taking initiative to design and lead research and content production initiatives
- Writing captivating articles to develop the Future Africa brand and voice
- Telling powerful stories about startup Founders and Operators and their work
- Interviewing Founders and Operators, bravely asking them the hard questions
- Turning interviews into content pieces in different formats (audio, video, text)
- Distributing content through multiple channels (social media, email, etc.)
This role could be perfect for you if…
You’re a student and storyteller of business
You love studying how business and technology are shaping the world. You love business deep dives and can operate at startup speeds. You’re a skilled researcher and meticulously attend to details before crafting any piece of content. But you also know that great is the enemy of done, and you strive to always meet your deadlines.
You’re a viral virtuoso
You’ve had multiple-hit posts in multiple verticals. You have a sixth sense for what will land with a specific audience before it does, and you’re aware of trends before they’re trending. You’re unabashedly excited to be the voice of the African startup movement.
You’re a Startup whisperer
You’ve had your eyes and ears on this space for years. You know what’s up. You know what’s down. Now you want a great brand name to amplify your message of access and growth to the Founders of Africa’s future.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.