We’d like to hear from you if:
- You want to pursue content as a long-term career.
- You have experience writing long-form content like blog posts, guides, eBooks, etc.
- You’re comfortable as a manager of one.
- You’re a stickler for style, grammar, and finding the words and phrases that best capture an idea or feeling.
- You are incredibly well-organized and motivated.
- You want to join a fast-growing organization to work as a part of a team that works with industry-leading companies.
- You understand and have experience with on-page SEO.
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email.
- You’re able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience.
- You have a reliable internet connection/access.
- Know how to construct a narrative that connects the reader’s needs to the proposed solution (the client’s product/service) and compel them to take action.
- Are comfortable with writing about technical topics in detail, including but not limited to Docker, Laravel, PHP, and WordPress.
At ScaleMath, we do so much more than just create great content. We drive growth. This is a job where you can do the best work of your career. ScaleMath is committed to remaining a calm company where we don’t regularly work longer than 40 hours per week and take proper vacations.
- Create, edit, and manage content for a variety of mediums that could include: email, newsletters, blogs, white papers/guides, thought leadership articles, customer case studies, website pages, webinar slide decks, sales collateral, event collateral, and video scripts.
- Maintain the master content calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Understand and apply SEO best practices, including formatting (H1 tags, etc.).
- Provide meta descriptions with each article draft.
- Create content tailored to specific promotion or business goals.
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and strategy for improving client outcomes.
- Be a kick-ass teammate, communicator, and collaborator.
- Must be fluent in English
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is a plus
- Experience working as a part of a remote team, where you weren’t micro-managed
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Flexible working hours (ideally 5-6 hours overlap with UK Time zone).
- 20 days paid holiday per year
How To Apply
- This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
- If you apply, we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Send your application (cover letter, CV, and optionally a video introducing yourself & sharing why you feel you’re a good fit for this position) to us.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.ashbyhq.com.